Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Diamonds are a girls best friend!

I'm pretty obsessed with jewelry as I told you all in my very first post! I love the traditional pearl jewelry, but also love, cocktail jewelry, costume jewelry, and diamonds. I like both gold and silver, and as you have realize, I'm obsessed with watches. Besides a diamond (which happens to be my birthstone, lucky me!) I absolutely cannot get enough of sapphires. I'll take a picture of my two favorite pieces to a later post (I got a sapphire and diamond ring for my 18th birthday and a sapphire and diamond necklace to match for my high school graduation). What's your favorite jewelry designer and favorite piece of jewelry you have or wish you could have? Here is what's on my jewelry wish list at the moment:
Judith Jack ring, if you don't own a piece of Judith, I recommend it! Her pieces are such high quality, but not too expensive so if you happen to lose it or something happens, it wouldn't be like losing a Harry Winston diamond or anything ; )David Yurman woven cable cuff. I absolutely adore everything DY.Asprey Jubilee ring, I don't own anything from Asprey but I would sure love to!

Refinery29 In God We Trust Bow Cuff Bracelet. On sale now for $25, I'm definitely going to have to treat myself!! How cute is this?!
Mikimoto Moderna 8 Ring
Yossi Harari 24k Mabe Pearl Ring
H. Stern Golden Stones BraceletMonogrammed earrings from Monogrammed-Gifts

Tiffany Jean Schlumberger earrings

Well, one can only dream! Have a wonderful day and I would love to know your favorite jewelry artists or pieces you own!

Yours,
sCe

4 comments:

College Belle said...

I myself love Tiffany's. I have the classic silver bracelet and the heart tag earrings and I really love them. They are perfect for everyday and can be dressed up when needed with a stand of pearls. I dream of diamonds too!

RCaitlin said...

Oh I love diamonds too :) If only I could afford some of these beautiful pieces!

Prep in the Big Apple said...

I want a Yurman cable bracelet or a ring. Badly.

Meg said...

I love those monogram earrings, but definitely thing the cuff bow bracelet would be a great fun buy for the summertime!

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure