Sunday, June 21, 2009

It's a pink and green kind of day :)

Well we had the most fabulous weather for Father's Day! We spent the day at the country club swimming and having fun. Lots of family friends were there to be with, so it turned out to be a lovely day, and turned into an even better evening. Here are some pictures from our day!Sister cCm and dining on the porch (I'm wearing Lilly Bermudas circa 2005)My daddy :)
At the CC, I felt like everyone was all decked out in their Lilly and colors! I think it is probably because today was one of the first gorgeous days of the summer. So here are some pink and green things that I'm hoping to add to my wardrobe this summer!

Headband from Hadley Pollet

LP Sateen Cotton Fitch Shift (on sale for $140!!!!)
Mini Pink Rugby Ball What fun it would be to play in the pool (and in style)!Ralph Lauren Tipped Pony Cap Great for coffee runs!
Ralph Lauren Girls Color-Blocked Polo Dress (on sale $40!!)
Canterbury of New Zealand I have several of these rugby polo shirts and I absolutely love them. they are such fine quality, and are so comfortable. I recommend them to all!

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend and a blessed Father's Day! Remember to keep commenting with ideas for a housewarming gift for my "big sister"! And if you have any questions at all, feel free to e-mail me at SummerWind41490@gmail.com!

Yours,
sCe

P.S. Check out this Lilly video on Saks' website!

**UPDATE: Check out Pink Martinis and Pearls, she is hosting a "Come Fly With Me" giveaway!

12 comments:

Starfish and Sundresses said...

I have that Hadley Pollet headband, it's great!

Headbands and Hand Bags said...

I love love that Lilly print! It is also on my wish list! Thanks for the heads up on the sale!

Lucy Marie said...

Hi! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I LOVE Hillsong, they are definitely one of my favorite groups! Glad I found your blog.

Lucy Marie said...

P.S. I just noticed "The Irish Blessing" you have on your sidebar. I recently went on vacation to Scotland and got a postcard with that same saying on it because I loved it so much!

Jessica Condatore said...

Hi! Thank you for your kind comments about my redesign of Prettyinpinkmegan.com! Your comments about having no computer skills cracked me up. If you are interested in a new header, I would love to chat with you about doing one. Jessica@thelovelist.net :)

College Belle said...

That sounds like a wonderful day! I love the Lilly and RL Rugby dresses, they are both darling!

thepreppyprincess said...

What a fun blog you have Miss SummerWind, we love it! It looks like your Father's Day was fun, the pictures are just splendid! And you really found some fabulous pink & green goodies, we'll have one of each please!!

Enjoy the rest of your week and come visit anytime!
(http://thepreppyprincess.wordpress.com)
:)

Kate said...

You girls look too cute! I love the pink and green mini rugby :)

Life at the White House said...

great picture of you and your sister!!! and i love all of this pink....you're my kind of girl! :)

Tickled Pink And Green said...

Oh I'm loving that pink & green football/rugby? ball!! Followed you here from Kappa Prep. And what caught my eye is the name of your blog because not 5 minutes ago I put Summer Wind (Frank Sinatra) on my blog playlist...so it plays when I have visitors!....what a coincidence...

Sweet Nothings said...

so cute!

amoramor said...

you are gorgeous

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure