Friday, June 12, 2009

My First Tag!

I've been tagged by h.i.t.- A NYC Housewife in Training to share 10 things that you do not know about me! This is my first ever tag and I'm thrilled to share with you all! So thank you very much H.I.T! Stop over to her blog, it is great to read! So here are 10 things that you don't know about me:

1. If I could choose between a pink and green color combination or a navy blue and white color combination for anything, I would pick the navy blue and white combination because I like all things nautical!
2. My absolute favorite food is sushi (spicy salmon rolls are the best :))
3. I am a terrible cook even when I follow a direction, hopefully I will improve soon-Anyone have any good cooking tips?!
4. I love reading etiquette books, My personal favorite is the Brooks Brothers How To Be A Lady
5. I hope to live in New York City at some point in my life! (Upper East Side--I Wish!)
6. When it comes to dating, I'm old fashioned, I like the guy to call first, hold the door for me, pay on dates
7. I hate my laptop! It's a Latitude D630 (got it through my university because it was "recommended"...what a bad recommendation that was! So if you are in the market to buy a laptop, DO NOT buy the Latitude D630
8. I think I should have lived in the 1940's
9. You could not pay me to drink milk, any kind, I dislike.
10. I'm so happy I started blogging, I love it and think everyone who comments and who I follow are such great, classy women.

Thanks again H.I.T!
Here are my tags (most recent followers!):
Tudor City Girl
That Is All
Preps Rock It With Our Collars Popped

Nautical By Nature
Bella Cene
The Luckiest Mrs
Little Pink Magnolia
Love, Milla Jane
Love On the High Seas
Domestic Diva

As I promise, here are some pictures of my beloved preppy shoes!

Top To Bottom:
Kelly and Kate madras ballerina loafers
Liz Claiborne Bow Sandals
Sperry Top-Sider white tenni's
Seersucker Peep-toe espadrilles, brand unknown
J.Crew plaid espadrilles
Tommy Hilfiger Madras Espadrilles
Sperry's
Tommy Hilfiger Madras shoes
I hope you all have a fantastic weekend. Game 7 of the Stanley Cup Finals! Let's Go Pens!

Yours,
sCe

6 comments:

Join the Gossip said...

You have many pairs of adorable shoes =) Great blog!

BellaCene said...

Hey! Thanks for the tag :) What an interesting one! Thanks for stopping by my blog... I just happened to run across yours and I loveeeee it. It's cool to see what other girls my age are up to, what they like, etc :)

don't worry... I can't cook either lol I don't have the attention span for it!

College Belle said...

Oh my goodness those J.Crew espadrilles are adorable!

Domestic Diva said...

Hi there! Thanks for the tag!! Love the post and will post mine tomorrow!! Love the shoes... fabulous!!
xxxxx me

C in VA said...

Ugh I am the same way about milk! The only way I drink it is in coffee.

theluckiestmrs said...

Thanks so much for the tag!! I haven't been home, so I haven't been keeping up with my posts...but I wanted to let you know I'm excited to play along! I love all your shoes, and I'm SO with you on your #4! I LOVE etiquette books too. ;)

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure