Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Summer where art thou?

It is freezing and yucky here! What happened to summer? I was supposed to lifeguard today, but it's so chilly and yucky, the pool is closed!
Here are the pictures I promised of my Ann Taylor shift, and my jewelry!
Ann Taylor shift bought last season that I adore, and me in the shift with bRc at a get together.My favorite pieces of jewelry given to me by my parents.


Today I watched the preview of season 1 of NYC Prep. Is anyone else excited to see this? I'm thinking it will be like a real life Gossip Girl, and I can't get enough of Gossip Girl. There is one girl named Camille that I think will be like Blaire, and then PC who I think is similar to Chuck. Have you seen it? What do you think?


I'm in the market for new bedding for my room at my home. My walls are a very pale yellow, and currently, I have a navy blue plaid bedding with pale yellow within the plaid. I love it, but half of my duvet has faded because the sun only shines in on one side of my bed! So it really looks terrible and needs to be replaced. Does anyone have any favorite places to buy bedding? I really like Potter Barn, The Company Store, Serena & Lily, William Sonoma Home, and Ralph Lauren. Here is one from Serena and Lilly that I'm thinking about purchasing, what do you think? Do you think pale yellow walls would clash with this bedding?

I hope everyone is having a wonderful Wednesday (and I hope it's warmer and sunny where you are!)

Yours,
sCe

11 comments:

Gwen said...

It's super hot here today. I'll send it your way. LOL!!! I love the jewelry set from your parents. Beautiful!!! And the bedding would look great with pale yellow walls. Have a great evening!!! XOXO

College Belle said...

That bedding is quite cute! I saw NYC Prep and agree that Camille will be the "Blair" of the group and PC will try to be the Chuck Bass of the group. He seems like a bit of a tool though... and tries to hard to be like Chuck. Beautiful jewlery!

Kate said...

I am excited for NYC Prep too but I am not sure I get Bravo at home :/ I may have to watch online I guess

BLC :o said...

Awe, enjoy lifeguarding!!! Isn't that the best summer job!? Xoxo-BLC

KAC said...

Ugh its so cold and gross over here too...summer needs to get here now! Can't WAIT for NYC Prep...i need something to replace GG for the summer!

ALEXANDRA P. said...

You have such an adorable blog and are a republican too! I noticed you're in college, are you a college republican? I graduated a coupe years back and had the time of my like as a college republican :)

Little Pink Magnolia said...

That shift is cute - you look great in it!

Domestic Diva said...

I painted the girls from that color and did all S & L...different pattern. I however..did that bedding in my room. My is white with a light pale green and it looks fabulous! I am so posting my tag - tomorrow.. I have been such airhead since returning from the Keys.. I still have to unpack as we leave again this weekend. YES I am blogging. I will send you the pictures...maybe wil help xxxxx me

Join the Gossip said...

1. Cute dress 2. LOVE the jewlry 3. adorable bedding

ps...also excited to see NYC Prep =)

Lovely blog!

KK said...

I love the dress!! So pretty!

My name is Megan... said...

beautiful blue jewelry! I also want to see nyc prep!!

cute blog :)

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure