Saturday, July 25, 2009

I was reading through Preppy Perfection's blog, and she wrote about how she used some of my packing tips for her packing, I think she packed better than I did! Go on over and check her blog out, it's a fun read. And for some reason, I can't comment on her blog either, so Preppy Perfection, if you are reading this, thanks for mentioning me and I am so glad you found the packing tips helpful!

I have had a very busy past 24 hours of being home doing unpacking and such, but I received my giveaway win (Lilly key fob) from Seersucker scrapper and I love it. I can't wait to attach my dorm key to it for school, it will be so perfect! So thank you so much SS, I will be putting a picture up, come late august with my key on it!

Finally, my new watch came in the mail!! I am so excited, I have to get a bunch of links taken out to wear it, but I will post a picture of it ASAP!
Tomorrow I have to take a few things to get monogrammed, and drop off some dry cleaning, stop at the mall to fit my watch (and of course snoop in J.Crew to see if their fall stuff has hit the stores!). I will be doing a full post, tomorrow, I promise!!

Yours,
sCe

4 comments:

Rachel said...

Glad you are back! Enjoy your busy day!

Headbands and Hand Bags said...

Busy girl! Glad you made it home safely!

thepreppyprincess said...

It sounds like you are going to be uber-busy getting all caught up, but it certainly sounds like it was well worth it!

And of course you must check J. Crew - someone has to do it! (Heh-heh.)

Enjoy the rest of your week!
tp

Kerry said...

Thanks so much for the tag, Summer Wind!!! The tips helped me so much! I would also love to see any packing tips for college! I've been making lists like crazy and trying to come up with everything I need to bring! Thanks again!

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure