Tuesday, July 21, 2009

"Luck Be a Lady Tonight"

I have so much to blog about, I just may go into blog overload!! I guess I will have to split all of these blogs up. So tonight, we went on a cocktail cruise around some of the lake. It was the perfect weather, and so gorgeous for a boat ride! So the whole crew hopped in the boat and off we went. I took pictures of many of the beautiful homes on the lake for you to see! I don't know about you, but I love looking at houses, and getting inspiration for a future home I will have someday. So here are my favorites that I saw tonight (if you click on the picture, the image will get bigger.. I think):
I hope you enjoyed your mini tour of my favorite vacation spot! It really is home to some of the most luxurious homes I have ever seen. Tomorrow I'll post about what I purchased/saw at all of the cute gift shops!
bVc, pVe, sCe, cCm on the boat!
Yours,
sCe

14 comments:

Allison said...

What beautiful homes! I can only dream to live in such a gorgeous place when I buy a home!

Petunia said...

Wow--those homes are fabulous! Sounds like a great vacation!!

Jules said...

That sounds like such a nice night and all of the homes you posted are beautiful! I love #2 & #6!

KK said...

Stunning photos!

College Belle said...

I love that yellow house,it's so cute! I have that same J.Crew striped shirt, I love it!

Gwen said...

Beautiful homes!!! But if I had to pick one as my favorite I think I like the yellow one most!!! Can't wait to see what you picked up. :) XOXO

preppyinnewengland said...

Beautiful homes! I like the yellow one with the wrap around porch!

Brunch at Saks said...

What a fun night! Those are just gorgeous! :) xoxo

Lily G. said...

How lovely. What a great vacation spot!

Rachel said...

Those homes look amazing! You have great taste! :)

C in VA said...

I think what I love most about those houses are the decks. Perfect for sunbathing and hosting parties!

Kristin said...

My family has a vacation home in Clayton, GA and those gorgeous homes remind of the ones on the lake there. Sigh.

OceanDreams said...

Those are gorgeous homes! I want to live there...aww, wish I could be there right now. ;)

Kate said...

Pretty homes! I love the ones with water slides :)

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure