Wednesday, July 15, 2009

"S'wonderful, S'marvelous"

Vacation is in 2 days, I have yet to start packing! I may be good at packing, but I really am a procrastinator with it. I hope to have a post up by Friday before I leave giving tips for a longer trip! Our lake house is so nice, all of my family will be there including: grandparents, family friends, two sets of aunts and uncles, and cousins! It really is a great time, we have a jet-ski, a boat, water trampoline and lots of other fun things! I will be blogging while I'm there because there is not much to do at night, considering the town is only there because of the lake.

The other day I went to Michael's to pick up craft items so I can start crafting for my little. Our Big/Little week is in October and I would like to have most of the crafts finished before I leave for school so I can focus on my school work.

Tonight I felt so bad, bRc planned a nice dinner out, but I had forgotten that I had promised a bff that I would go see Harry Potter with her! I obviously had to go with my friend, and of course I'm very excited to have a night out with a friend and see a movie I'm dying to see but I also feel bad that I kind of blew off bRc. I know he's a real sport and doesn't mind, but it still makes me feel bad!

bRc's mom gave me the cutest hair thing last night. It's a pink and green monogrammed with a pink S. It's darling, she bought it at the beach while on vacation! How thoughtful was that! I will post a picture when I have more time, but for now, I must head to see Harry Potter, I'll let you know how it is, my friend has already seen it and said it was great!!!

Yours,
sCe

4 comments:

Gracie Beth said...

Have fun on Vacay! I actually did a post today that you might be interested in for big/little week because greekgear.com is offering 20% off right now with a code. I am going to order a few things for my little now so I am not overwhelmed money wise when big little week rolls around.

*L* said...

I am a last minute packer too! I'm looking forward to your tips, 'cause I have to pack for Europe at the end of the month and I have NO idea what to take.

I love big/little week and crafting...I miss my little so much since I've graduated! I actually even miss painting those stupid wooden letters and frames etc. etc. etc.

Enjoy HP, it was awesome!

A Wedding Story said...

Vacations are the very best! PS - I love your pink GOP Elephant!!

K @ Blog Goggles said...

His mom bought you something? So sweet! Can't wait to see it!

P.S. Have a great vacation :)

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure