Thursday, September 3, 2009

Taggged!

I was tagged by Kerree at Mum Plus 4 who has such a great blog! The rules are:

1. Collect the book that you have most handy.
2. Turn to page 161.
3. Find the 5th complete sentence.
4. Cite the sentence on your blog.
5. Pass it on to 5 other bloggers.

Hmm.. I could use a textbook that is literally right next to me, but that sounds a little too boring. I grabbed the Da Vinci Code by Dan Brown because that was on my bed which is second closest to me!
"It has evolved over the years into another term...a modern name." (161 Brown)

I haven't yet finished reading this, I'm currently in the process of reading it 50 pages at a time for one of my communication classes. I've read the first 50 pages and really like it so far. I'm not usually one to read these "action/mystery" type books but so far I recommend it! Have any of you read it? If so, what did you think about the book?
Thanks for the tag Kerree, I enjoyed sharing the book!

Also, I receieved a package yesterday from Headbands & Handbags! I was one of the winners of her headband giveaway! I won a navy blue satin headband that she made herself. She is so talented!I am loving the big bow. Very Blair Waldorf!
I hope you all enjoy your day, and hope it is as beautiful outside as where I am!
Yours,
sCe

P.S. Those of you that want to participate in my show off your dorm week, e-mail me at Summerwind41490@gmail.com with a picture of your space and a short paragraph on why you love your dorm or apartment so I can feature you next week!

10 comments:

short southern momma said...

love the headband!! = )

Southern Champagne Wishes said...

It is very Blair!

I read The DaVinci Code awhile back and if I remember, I like it okay, although it was not one of my favorites. It was a pretty quick read, though.

Prissy Southern Prep said...

You are too adorable!!

Perambulations through Pittsbrugh said...

I've read the book, and I did really enjoy it despite all the hype about it. The movie was an epic fail though.

Headbands and Hand Bags said...

You look adorable, as always! I really liked the Da Vinci code, like you, different from what I usually pick up, but a good read! have a great day!

Katherine said...

Fun headband! I haven't read the book, but I did see The Da Vinci Code the day after I returned from a Paris-London trip--all jet-lagged. It did make me feel like I was right back in the Louvre though!

*L* said...

Cute headband!! I love it!

Kerree said...

You are so sweet and you just look downright adorable in that headband. Very Blair!

Just Anonymous Prep said...

Your headband looks adorable!

L said...

Oh my goodness! I love all the giveaways your winning haha

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure