Monday, October 12, 2009

Best Weekend!!

This weekend was simply amazing! Friday was my Big's (big sister in my sorority) 21st birthday! So to celebrate 10 of our good friends packed our bags and headed to Baltimore for Saturday night! Her parents planned it all for her, it was so amazing! We stayed at the Inner Harbor in Baltimore at the Pier 5 hotel. It was so great! First, we all got dressed up in our cutest cocktail dresses, and then we had a private room at Ruth Chris. I had a mini filet and crabcakes with mashed potatoes and for dessert, sinful chocolate cake. Everything was absolutely delicious and perfect, plus it was so amazing to have our own private dining area. Then afer dinner, we headed back up to our room to get ready and then we all headed to Mist which is a new bar that just opened last month where we had a VIP table! We had a blast, and we actually got to meet Michael Phelps who was there! My big got to take a picture with him becuase she was the birthday girl, but he wouldn't take any other pictures! But nonetheless, it was really cool to see him in real life. Although I do have to say, he wasn't the nicest person. But I can't really judge, since I only met him for a minute.

How was your weekend? Did you do anything exciting? Have an amazing day!
Yours,
sCe

17 comments:

Prissy Southern Prep said...

You and the girls look so pretty! Ruth Chris is my favorite! Their apple tart is to die for!

Katiesperk said...

Sounds like a great weekend! Yummy too. I love crabcakes!

Katiesperk said...

Sounds like a great weekend! Yummy too. I love crabcakes!

short southern momma said...

what a fun girls weekend! sounds like you all had the best time! = )

Sweet, Sassy, Southern and Classy said...

That's a shame that Michael Phelps wasn't nice. I would have thought otherwise. At least you had a wonderful weekend with your sisters regardless! Happy birthday to your big!

Randall @ Happy For This Moment said...

Sounds like a great celebration!

Carol said...

You girls look lovely! I went to the wedding of a sorority sister!

Piper Jacquelyn said...

Sounds like so much fun! You all look gorgeous in your dresses & sounds like you treated the birthday girl like a princess!

OceanDreams said...

How cool to meet Michael Phelps, sounds like a fun time! You look so lovely, glad you enjoyed yourself! ;)

Kiss My Tiara said...

Love your hair! Do you use a curling iron to make those curls or hot rollers? Glad you had fun!

Annie said...

all you laides look beautiful!!
sounds like you had a fabulous weekend :)

Headbands and Hand Bags said...

First, loved reading your fun spotlight on Monograms and Manicures today! Second, what a lucky girl to have had sucha fantastic weekend of celebrating! You all look beautiful!

*L* @ Dreams Take Flight said...

That sounds like such an amazing bday celebration! Glad you had a fun weekend. I also am curious how you keep such amazing curls in your hair, they look fabulous!

Southern Champagne Wishes said...

What a fun birthday celebration! I love Ruth's Chris and you all look so pretty in the picture!

That's so weird about Michael Phelps. I am always disappointed when I hear that celebrities aren't very nice in person.

Glad that you had such a great weekend!

Gerri Ward said...

WOW! EVERYONE is sooo GLAM FABULOUS!!!
p.s. I am sooo glad YOU had such a FAB weekend!!!:))

Katie said...

Sounds fabulous! Isn't Baltimore great!? And Michael Phelps is dating a girl here at USC and he has the rep of not being too friendly :(

Ambs said...

I was out in Bmore last Friday too! But we were in Federal Hill - glad you had a good time in my hometown!!!persa

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure