Thursday, October 29, 2009

" 's Wonderful"

This is at the very top of my Christmas list this year. If you have no smelled it, you must! It's Vera Wang's newest fragrance: Bouquet. You can get it at Sephora or Neiman's or Nordstrom's!! I know perfume is a very personal preference, so has anyone else tried this perfume? I think it smells sophisticated, but it has hints of citrus and floral scents, so it's perfect for the young adult.

This is another favorite perfume of mine. I've worn it since sophomore year in high school. It's called Baby Doll by Yves Saint Laurent. It's very sweet, so it's not for everyone, but it is a perfect every day fragrance!

What is your every day fragrance? Do you have a perfume for special occassions? Have a fabulous day! Also, my bff dLn just made a blog! She has the absolute best taste! Stop over to her blog and welcome her! You are sure to love it!
Yours,
sCe

14 comments:

aaaa said...

wow i'd love to try those!!

{Cassandra} said...

In the spring and summer, I wear Dolce and Gabbana's Light Blue. In the fall, winter, and on special nights, I wear Calvin Klein's Euphoria.

I'm currently looking for something new though that's versatile for all seasons, but that's very light so I don't overload the senses of my students. =]

SouthernBelleJM said...

My favorite night perfumes are Angel, Angel Violet, and Alien all by Thierry Mugler (not VS). For day, I really like Sexy Little Things Noir by VS or SuperModel by VS.

Kate said...

Hey girl, Just found your blog, it's great!

Beth Dunn said...

I love Carolina Herrera but I also like Lilly Pulitzer too--the yellow one. xoxo

SC

TracyZLesh @ Then I Got To Thinking said...

I love love love perfume! i want to smell that Vera perfume! Thanks for the suggestion!

Annemarie said...

Oh I've never tried these perfumes but I will definitely have to! My favorite is Gucci Envy Me, although it is very sweet so a little spritz goes a long way! Have a fabulous day XOXO

Southern Champagne Wishes said...

Ooh, I'll have to try the new Vera Wang! I love the original one.

Anonymous said...

I am absolutely addicted to perfume!! I will check this out ASAP!!
THANKS!!

XOXOX-
Margaret

TJF said...

Its so hard for me to find a perfume that doesn't make me sneeze! I'm in love with Lilly's Beachy right now, but I am going to have to go steal a sniff of these scents.

Love your reading your blog! I just recently started my own.

GO STEELERS!!!

Headbands and Hand Bags said...

I will have to check those out!! I have been a pretty loyal Burberry wearere for several years, a little spicy, I love it!

lollyc said...

I love Ralph Lauren Rocks. It's my favorite!

Unknown said...

i havent smelt it yet - that is what i am going to do tommorrow xxxxxx

Sierra said...

I love new perfumes, and the bottles are so pretty, especially the light pink one. Hope you have a great weekend!

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure