Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Amazing Cherry Crunch Recipe!

With the holidays coming upon us, often times I find myself with a slew of errands to complete before the arrival of the actual holiday. Between dinner parties, family visiting, and catching up with family and friends, there isn't much time to whip up a delicious dessert for many guests. I am going to share with you all one of my favorite desserts of all time. It is so simple, I have been able to make it since my Grammie taught me at age 8. It's called Cherry Crunnch, I promise it's sure to be a crowd pleaser!

What You'll Need:
3T Butter
8oz Package Yellow Cake Mix
1 21oz can Cherry pie fill

1.Cut butter into dry cake mix until crumbly; reserve 1/3 cup of mixture. Press remainder into an 8 x 8 x 2 " baking dish, building up about 1/2 " around sides.
2.Spoon cherry pie filling over crumb mixture to 1/2 "
3.
Bake at 350 for about 45 minutes. Serve warm with vanilla ice cream!

It's such a quick and easy treat for the Holiday season! Do you have any easy meals or desserts to please a crowd? I'd love to know!
Yours,
sCe

9 comments:

Annemarie said...

Mmm...this looks and sounds so yummy! I will definitely try it this holiday season! XOXO

Kelly said...

this looks REALLY good!! i'll have to try this!! thanks for sharing!

Couture Carrie said...

Yummmmmmy!

xoxox,
CC

Posh Peach said...

Sounds delicious! I love easy to make treats. I like to make Rocky Road candy during the holidays. It's pretty easy too.

Unknown said...

That looks delicious! Perfect for this weather!

Sierra said...

Yummy, looks so good! I love pumpkin chocolate chip cookies...my work party co-workers went crazy over them today!

CRICKET said...

I need a recipe arsenal, I always stress about it.

Mrs EyeCanSee said...

This sounds amazing! And super easy...even better!

QueenBeeSwain said...

this sounds amazing and if there is a way to my heart, it's via cherry pie/crisp/crumble/crunch!

thanks for sharing :)

kHm

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure