}
Home     About     Contact     shop     featured     disclosure     shop my outfits                             

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

veteran's day

Today we are thankful for the men and women serving our country and those who have lost their lives to keep us free and safe from harm. These men and women stand apart from the norm. They are selfless, caring, and compassionate. Because of them, we are a greater nation. So please take some time out of your busy schedule, and reflect and honor the men and women who have served for our country. Pray for those who are currently serving and may they come home safely. God Bless the USA.
Yours,
sCe

Edit: Check out this awesome youtube video

8 comments:

Tracy-Girl said...

That video gave me goosebumps... a good reminder of why we are staying home today. Thank you for sharing that!

Laura M said...

I am very grateful to see your post. I have come across very few Veteran's day posts and it means alot to me because I am an Army wife. Thank you and I look forward to reading more of your posts.

Sweet, Sassy, Southern and Classy said...

This was a great post! I love your patriotism. And that video was awesome! The part with the widows kneeling at the coffins made me cry... the ultimate sacrifice. We are forever in debt to our men and women in service.

Headbands and Hand Bags said...

Perfect post!!

Open Letter said...

Wow, that video is a tear-jerker! Such an important reminder. Thanks for sharing.

Kiss My Tiara said...

Well that was an absolute sobfest. Thank you so much for posting that, it was wonderful, and really made me think about how lucky we are for the people who are fighting for us. Definitely a great video!

Couture Carrie said...

Gorgeous post, darling!

xoxox,
CC

Sweet, Sassy, Southern and Classy said...

I left you a treat on my blog :)