Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas Re-cap

Well, sadly Christmas has come and gone. Not to worry though, there is still New Years! I hope everyone enjoyed their Christmas as much as I did, and I hope Santa was good to everyone.. he was sure good to me! My favorite gifts have to be a new Lilly skirt from bRc, black riding boots from santa, tennis bracelet from my wonderful parents, and many beautiful pieces of clothing! What was your favorite gift?

With New Years Eve in just 3 short days, I have been searching high and low for the perfect outfit to wear...and what better time to shop than now! There are so many great sales still going on so there are many inexpensive New Year's Eve options!! I always love having a brand new gorgeous outfit to ring in the new year with, it may just bring me good luck! Here are a few of my favorite pieces to ring in the New Year with:

Lilly Pulitzer- I have been eyeing this dress for some time now, wouldn't it be the perfect fit for a New Years soiree?


Proenza Schouler-Barneys- Love love love this dress in the dusty rose color but I couldn't find a picture that I could upload to blogger so click the link to see the pretty pink hue!





Anthropologie



Kate Spade- Just enough dazzle!

J.Crew- This bright pink will make you stand out, but the classy cut will be the true envy of everyone!

I hoped you enjoyed the bountiful sequins and shine! What do you plan to wear for New Years? Have wonderful day!

Yours,

sCe

7 comments:

Blissfully Enamored said...

Love the Anthropologie dress! Also...you should check out lulus.com - they have tons of cute dresses!

My fave gift was my owl URL! www.hilaryhymer.com

gCe said...

I will be dressed in head to toe orange because I will be at the Chik-Fil-A bowl.

JMW said...

Love the kate spade skirt - too fun! Happy New Year's!

kirstyb said...

loving that first dress happy holidays xxxx

ACL said...

I just did a post on my NYE dress... it's scheduled for Dec. 30... but here is the link!
http://www.saksfifthavenue.com/main/ProductDetail.jsp?FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=282574492712035&PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=845524446238708&R=842748096767&P_name=Black+Halo&sid=125D6169E820&ASSORTMENT%3C%3East_id=1408474395222441&bmUID=1262017226890

KAC said...

Love all of them but the Lilly is my favorite! I got my dress from JCrew but Lulus.com and ModCloth.com are awesome as well!

Leslie said...

Great choices for New Year's outfits!! Have a great New Year!!

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure