Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Classy Women

In the media today, you're hard pressed to find a decent role model. Sure some are beautiful, yet they make poor decisions. Sure some are wonderful, but they just don't seem to fit the bill like Jackie O did or Audrey Hepburn did. Well here are some of my favorite women role models of today. They manage to keep their images mostly clean which leaves them with much respect.

Top to bottom: Kerri Russel, Taylor Swift, Nicole Kidman, Kelly Ripa

Who are your women role models of today? I'd love to know! Have a wonderful day!

Yours,

sCe

11 comments:

Lauren said...

I love K. Russell. LoVe! Another love? Rachel Bilson...great style!Oh...Meg Ryan has great style too...but not a squeaky clean background! :)

JKC said...

kelly ripa amazes me so much. she has an impressive career, a successful marriage, happy kids...and yet she still manages to stay in perfect shape & look gorgeous every day! how does she do it?! :)

Miss Pearl said...

I love your choices! I am a big fan of Reese Witherspoon and Kate Middleton from across the pond!

Anonymous said...

reese witherspoon!

Caroline said...

I really like Taylor Swift & Sandra Bullock. Yea, finding a good role model is really hard.

I tagged you!!
Go check out my blog!

aaaa said...

oh for me, they are the younger ones :) kristen stewart, ellen page, anne hathaway for example.. i love all..

xoxo

AEOT said...

My favorites are Reese and Jennifer Garner Affleck. I totally respect both of them and would love to meet them IRL and see if we'd get along :)

Sally said...

Great list, I like Kate Middleton too and Elisabeth Hasselbeck!

Kerry said...

I love Kelly Ripa, Reese Witherspoon and Rachel McAdams!

Sweet, Sassy, Southern and Classy said...

I vote for Carrie Underwood! She carries herself with such grace, poise, and sincerity.

Brittiany said...

I absolutely adore Carrie Underwood. She is so cute and is still so down to earth. Plus I love the story of how her (our! yay Sigma Sisters) sorority sisters are the ones that encouraged her to try out for american idol! Oh, and she's my sorority sister. What more could you ask for in a role model?!

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure