Thursday, April 15, 2010

Headed down south!

I am headed to Charlotte, NC for the weekend to attend a fraternity formal! I am so excited! We are staying the entire weekend in the Omni hotel which looks fabulous. A lot of my sorority sisters were asked as well so it should be great. What a great way to end my birthday week! Friday we are going to go out for dinner and drinks and then on Saturday we are going to sight see. I have never been to Charlotte so this is a real treat! I have adorable outfits planned so I'll be sure to share them with you all once I return to Virginia. I am so excited for my dress. It is short this time since I wore a gown to my formal. It's made by Calvin Klein and it's a champagne/nude color! I can't wait to post pictures.

These are just 2 pictures of the hotel I found online, but it looks beautiful. Have any of you ever stayed there? Do you have any recomendations on fun things to do in Charlotte? TONIGHT is Greek Sing to cap off Greek Week. We have been preparing for months and working so hard, so hopefully ZTA brings home a win!! Wish me luck! Have a fabulous day!
Yours,
sCe

Edit: THANK YOU THANK YOU to all of my amazing readers for all of the happy birthday wishes yesterday! You all are fabulous and helped to make my day so special! More posts about my birthday to come next week!!

11 comments:

Gracie Beth said...

Have fun I cannot wait to see pictures of your dress!

mFw said...

You'll have an amazing time! I can't wait to see pictures!

Summer is a Verb said...

Charlotte is beautiful! The mall is fab, tons of great restaurants and boutiques adn everything is lush and in bloom at the moment. My niece is headed to her fraternity formal today too in Charleston. Did you have to paint a cooler for your date??? XXOO

Barrett said...

Be save and have fun!

JMW said...

Charlotte is a great town - my in-laws live there. If you have time for shopping, hit the South Park Mall. They have a Neiman Marcus, Hermes, Coach, Crate & Barrel and much more. It's FABULOUS!

Girl with the Curlz said...

Have a wonderful time. Happy Birthday to you!!!

College Belle said...

Yay ZTA! I am sure y'all will do great! Have fun in North Carolina!!

Amanda said...

Have a great time! Charlotte looks like a fun city!

P*P*P said...

Looks like you are going to have such a fun time!! Happy Belated Birthday, too! :)

The Redhead and her Pooch Lola said...

Lots of great shopping, so if you have sometime squeeze it in! Hope you had an AMAZING birthday!

BLC :o said...

Enjoy!!! Charlotte is my hometown!!! Shop at Phillips Place or SouthPark, dine at Manzettis or Village Tavern, and wine down at Selwyn Pub or Angry Ales!!! And ride the light rail --- enjoy uptown! Xoxo-BLC

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure