Thursday, April 29, 2010

It's all about the hair


Recently I was reading an article in a magazine about the new technology for hair dryers. This is exciting news for anyone with a roommate or just hates the loud noise of hair dryers. Hair dryers like the Cricket q-zone dryer and the Velecta Paramount xq dryer are QUIET. I am just loving this feature especially because you can't dry your hair if your roommate is taking a nap or sleeping but now you can! There are a lot of salons who now only use quiet hair dryers to make the salon experience even better! I know my salon just switched to these recently and it is such a better experience without all of the noise coming from the hairdryers. Do you own a quiet hair dryer? Do you love it? Have a fabulous day!
Yours,
sCe

3 comments:

Maddie Kay said...

Hey! I just stumbled across your blog and you are so cute!

I love love your hair and I must know your daily routine to make it so perfect.

(:

Amanda said...

I have not heard about the quiet hair dryers, but I am really intrigued! Thanks for mentioning them!

Gracie Beth said...

I want one that uses less electricity!

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure