Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Outfit of the Day

Sorry for the bad picture quality, my camera has been acting very goofy lately, I think it might be time for a new one; this one has had too many G&T's.
I am loving this Lands End Ruffle collar polo. I got it for my birthday and I just ordered several other colors (coral, black and navy) because I love it so much. The fit is somewhat roomy. I own a small, but ordered the other 3 colors in XS because I wanted a more snug fit. The ruffle detailing on the collar is adorable and the shirt is so well made! My seer sucker capris are from AT Loft, watch is Klaus Kobec, flip flops are L.L. Bean, and flamingo headband is Talbots. Have a fabulous day!
Yours,
sCe

7 comments:

Randall @ Happy For This Moment said...

Oh that polo shirt is just too cute! I'm checking them out right now online...

Piper Jacquelyn said...

You look perfectly springy and adorable! I love the pants!

Sandra said...

Very cute!! xoxo

mFw said...

You always look adorable! My camera is acting up too, I think I might need a new one too!

the pink prep said...

adorable, and oh-so-preppy! i'm glad you posted about those ruffle-polos! i was wanting to order a couple! good to know sizing, wise!

Amanda said...

Love the outfit and the polo looks so cute!

Kate said...

I have that polo in black. I am just about to order it in white, purple and pink too.

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure