Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Steal of a Deal!

Last week I was out shopping for Father's day with my mother and we stopped in both T.J. Maxx and Marshalls. While we didn't find anything for my father, we hit the absolute Lilly P. jackpot! Marshalls was so/so. Here is what I scored from Marshalls:This top was only $10. I love the teal-ish green color and it fits just perfectly!

After leaving Marshalls, we headed to T.J. Maxx and that is where we hit the mother-load! There were so many items on clearance, there were deals to be had all over!

I did not purchase this adorable Wet Bikini bag because I already have one, but I took a picture of it for all of you because 1. it is just too adorable, and 2. I received many e-mails regarding the bathing suit bag that I carry in my beach bag and where to find one, and T.J. Maxx and Marshalls are the best places to look.. This one was under $10.

You can never have too many note cards. These were Barbie ones that I have never seen before and just couldn't pass them up. Especially for $3.99! I like to keep several boxes of note cards on hand in case I run out or just because they make a lovely hostess gift.

Love, love, love this mug! It was on clearance for $2.99 and there was only one of them so I did not purchase it, but I just had to snap a quick picture because it was too darling to not notice!

This was the first Lilly item I spotted. I've never seen this dress before and I think it's too cute, but sadly it was too large of a size for myself or my mother. I believe it was only $60.

This top is just lovely. I love the way it fits and I love the mod/retro style that it gives. This top was on clearance for $29. An absolute steal! (I was wearing white Bermudas that day; I think the top looks darling with the white bottoms!)

I love this entire outfit. The pants fit just perfectly and were only $29 and I think this jacket is now my most favorite piece of clothing that I own. The jacket was an absolute steal for $50. The fit is so flattering and the quality is top notch. I cannot wait for cool fall weather just so I can sport this new outfit!

I am obsessed with the buttons. This is the best for a close-up I could get. It's the Lilly logo stamped into the buttons. I also am loving the fact that I have Lilly sunglasses with the same exact logo on each side.

These super-cute capris were $20. Can you believe it?! I couldn't! They are so fun and will be a hit all summer long!

Do not walk, run to your nearest T.J. Maxx and see if they have some amazing deals on LP! I also noticed they had some Talbots items on clearance. I have never seen Talbots being offered at Marshalls or TJ's so I was quite surprised. The Talbots only seemed to come in larger sizes so I didn't find anything for myself. Have you found anything great at your local discount stores? I sure hope you all get as lucky as myself! Have a fabulous day!
Yours,
sCe

17 comments:

Sweet Southern Prep said...

Wow! That's crazy all the amazing loot you found! My TJ Maxx never has any of that. You're so lucky! Love everything you got. I did get the Barbie cards, and have already used some. They're too cute!

Annie said...

Thank you for the pointers! I'm going to run over to TJ Maxx at lunch! Hopefully I get as lucky as you. PS - the retro lilly shirt is ADORABLE!

MHM1314 said...

I have those giraffe capris and LOVE them!!!! I wore them so much when I first got them that I had to literally write in my calendar when it would be appropriate to wear them again :) they look adorable on you!

Laura B said...

Great buys!! I have never seen Lilly at any TJ Maxx. I heard someone else had luck and I visited one 2 weekends ago but didn't find anything. I'll have to try another store!

SouthernBelleJM said...

Love that tunic! Will be hitting up my TJs today after reading this post!

P*P*P said...

wow! you found SO MANY cute things! I am definitely going to stop by my local TJ Maxx!

College Belle said...

Oh my gosh, I love it all!

Jamie said...

You found so many great things! I love your new fall outfit :)

Gracie Beth said...

That green top is to DIE FOR!

Unknown said...

I LOVE all your finds! I got the Lilly dress in the same pattern as your top and love it! And the jacket is just so classic! Now I have an excuse to go wander through TJ Maxx soon!

Miss Southern Prep said...

I ran to TJ Maxx as soon as I read this, but there was no Lilly to be found! The lady working told me to try Marshall's, but there was none there either! I did find some adorable Kate Spade china, though!

Anonymous said...

What a great post!

I know you already have a how to get your curls/waves, but could you do an everyday hair tutorial type of post? Your hair (and you!) is absolutely beautiful with the perfect amount of volume! Also, what do you ask for when you get your hair cut? Any info on this would be so appreciated! Thanks so much

A Wedding Story said...

Cute finds! I have the first top in Coral and I LOVE it!

Pink Champagne said...

Oh my goodness - I am in L-O-V-E with that blouse and the jacket. Such amazing steals, you lucky girl!

Penny Prepster said...

I'm so jealous of all your Lilly finds! I went to 4 TJ Maxx/Marshalls locations last weekend and didn't see any of these Lilly pieces.

the pink prep said...

those are some crazy good deals!! i love all of them. i'm hit or miss with lilly at my marshalls, and i always have to be careful about the fit, because i'm not so sure they are ALWAYS first quality. But good for you!!!!

Kate said...

Those Barbie notecards are so cute! I also love the bikini bag. I have one from Gap but might need a spare ;)

I found Lilly polo shirts at TJs and stocked up! I haven't seen any other Lilly though. Maybe I'll check again this weekend

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure