- Riding boots and duck boots
- Hot beverages whether it be green tea, coffee, latte, apple cider, hot chocolate, etc. I love them all, especially pumpkin spice lattes from Starbucks!
- Down vests. I love pairing a down vest with a turtleneck sweater. So cozy but it looks great too!
- The colorful trees. Lucky for me, my campus has a beautiful arboretum that is so beautiful in the fall; It's great to take a brisk jog throughout just to enjoy the trees.
- Sunglasses. I love wearing sunglasses at this time even more than I do in summer or winter. I don't really have a reason, but I just love them a little more.
- College Football and Steeler Sundays. Go Steelers!! Roll Tide!!
- October is BCA for our sorority which is for breast cancer awareness. We do a ton of philanthropy and fun things to really support this great cause. My favorite is the 5k.
- Pumpkin flavored anything! I love anything with a pumpkin scent, or pumpkin muffins, or pumpkin bread, or pumpkin spice lattes. They are all so yummy to me!
- Homecoming, for my college and for my high school. Since my sister is still in high school, I love when she sends me pictures of her all dressed up ready to go to the homecoming dance. Or going home for a Friday night football game so I can watch my fellow cheerleaders! And of course, the best, Homecoming at my school!
- Getting cozy under tons of warm blankets, my favorite being a down throw from the Company Store
- Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas... These are the best holidays in my mind!
- Late nights in the library. Ok, so maybe I don't love spending late nights in the library, but I love the sense of accomplishment I feel after working hard and getting all of my homework and studying done!
- My Patagonia Retro X Fleece, hands down the best fleece jacket! I own mine in a deep reddish color and it matches practically everything!
- Driving gloves, I have cashmere lined ones from RL that I absolutely love!
- Tartans, tweeds, corduroy, fleece, wool, and cashmere.
And last but not least, brisk mornings and evenings but with afternoons where the sun shines so warm and bright! What are your fall favorites? Have a fabulous day!