Monday, November 1, 2010

American West


Two weekends ago, when I was home, I went to a local western store because I was in the market to get authentic cowboy boots. While there, they had the most gorgeous leather handbags. I am a sucker for handbags and this time was no exception. I discovered the brand called American West and I am now its' newest fan. The handbags are more like art and the attention to detail is incredible. The above picture is the handbag that I was most in love with. I am hoping that I get it for Christmas! The above bag is the "Small Mahogany Coach" and is only $158. For an all leather, well made handbag, this is an incredible price! Have any of you seen this brand or do you own one of these gorgeous bags? If so, let me know!! I am also so excited for my cowboy boots to come in! They did not have my size in the store, however they ordered my size and the boots should be here any day! I am patiently awaiting their arrival and I will be sure to blog about them once I get them! Have a fabulous day and happy November!
Yours,
sCe

1 comment:

McKenna said...

It's really cute! But it's so small. I like big bags.

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure