Monday, November 29, 2010

Kate Middleton's Ring

Right about now, posting about Kate Middleton and Prince William's engagement has long been old news. I actually wasn't planning on posting anything at all but I just had to because she has Princess Diana's engagement ring as her engagement ring and.... I happen to be the proud owner of one that is very similar!
This is a closeup of Kate's ring!
This is my ring! Of course mine is not as big but I love that we have "matching" rings! Mine was given to me from my parents for my 18th birthday and this matching necklace was later followed for my graduation from high school! Sapphires are my very favorite stone! 
Have a fabulous day!
Yours, 
sCe

10 comments:

Mrs. Huse Clifton said...

Yours is just as beautiful and I love the matching necklace. I too got a ring just like it for the sole reason Princess Diana had one and it was one way to be like her.

CRICKET said...

I too love saffires! I have them in my wedding ring and it gives it a little zing. So happy for Kate.

Buckhead Belle said...

Love! Sapphire is my favorite stone as well!

Northern Girl with a Southern Heart said...

twinnies!

Leslie said...

I love your ring and necklace! Sapphires are my favorite!

the pink prep said...

your sapphires are stunning!!!
oh to be just like a royal -- both of you are bejewelled princesses!

A Wedding Story said...

Gorgeous! What a lucky girl!

Carole said...

Lovely--fortunate girl

Pink Champagne said...

You, Kate, and I can be triplets! I have a similar ring handed down to me from my mother! (It was my something old, borrowed, and blue for my wedding day.) Aren't sapphires gorgeous?

SouthernBelleJM said...

Ooooh that's gorgeous!!!

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure