Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Christmas Cocktails in Review

Along with the Christmas season comes a whole other season for sorority and fraternity members: The Christmas Cocktail. Seeing at my school, they are semi-formal and most every sorority and fraternity has their own. The short three weeks of school between Thanksgiving and Christmas have your social calendar booked with different things to attend. The best part? Getting all dressed up of course! Who doesn't like throwing on a good little cocktail dress and heels? I know I definitely do! Here are the dresses of the 2010 Christmas cocktails:
I felt as though the color and the bow was very holiday appropriate.I got the "you look like a present" comment quite frequently.
Short and tight was the motto of the night. Hey, you're only young once...
Last but most definitely not least, the blue asymmetrical frock. Loved the color and loved the cut, unfortunately, there are no pictures that show the dress off... My camera was sadly not in attendance at this little soiree.
What did you wear to your events? 
Christmas Countdown: 3 days!!
Yours, 
sCe

15 comments:

Karen said...

I think your present dress is great!

KatiePerk said...

You look gorgeous!! I adore the red dress!!

C Mae said...

The red dress is great on you! a definite re wear if at all possible !: )

Katie said...

I absolutely LOVE that first, red, dress!!! GORG!! I must know, where did you get it!?

Anonymous said...

Love love LOVE all your outfits, especially the red dress- perfect for the holidays!

arrow and the olive said...

where is the present dress from?

Natty said...

Where did you get that present dress? its adorable and you look great in it!

the pink prep said...

all look great! i'm partial to the pink...and just yesterday as i was looking for a sequined mini for nye, i thought you're only young once so go high & tight! (tastefully, of course....)
i've worn a shimmering copper v-neck dress, cream lace jacket and black cigarette pants and will wear a 1960s vintage lace this weekend. so fun to dress up for the holidays and cocktail parties!!

Muffy said...

You look terrific! LOVE the bow dress!

caknitter said...

You look beautiful in the pink bow dress, it's perfect.

Susie said...

I'm in LOVE with all your dresses!! Also, I'm so jealous your hair curls like that! It looks perfect.

Annie said...

SO pretty! Where did you get both dresses?!

I wore a black Lilly dress with some gold accents to one of my parties. I like to wear black tops with dark jeans and accent with red and green too.

DB said...

I adore the bow dress! It is very festive. :)

Sassy In The South said...

Stunning!!! Where's the bow dress from?

Chippy's Ice Cream Parlor said...

You look like Christie Brinkley in these pics. So cute! Enjoy the season.

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure