Friday, January 28, 2011

Friday Finds

This week I have found new loves for lots of things! I'll start off with Elizabeth Mckay's clothing line. I haven't visited her site in a while, and my jaw dropped when I did. There is not a single thing that I don't love. She truly is a design genius. Here's what I'm  obsessing over:


Elizabeth Mckay

She really hits the nail on the head. Her designs are classic and so very feminine and lady like. The touch of ruffles, and unique buttons really add the wow factor. Basically, I'm in love.

The next is the above tote found on a website that my big, N told me about. It is called Boutiquetoyou.com, and it is really clever. You can finally turn you celeb style envy into a reality. There is an option called "Shop by Celebrity" and you click your favorite celeb, and can see her in the outfit, and then you can purchase it!  And how neat is this tote? It's only $34! What a fun, clever tote. I think that this would be perfect to tote your tennis shoes to the gym!
I have been loving the song called "Big Jet Plane" by Angus and Julia Stone. Very futuristic sounding and very "chill" (did I really just use the word chill?). 

Have you heard this song? Do you love it? And for all of you gentleman out there, I am telling you that you NEED this:
This picture has been floating around the blogosphere for a while, and I love it and all of the other photos on Southern Proper's website, however, I never looked that closely... There are bean boots and mallards on the bow tie! This might be the best bow tie any guy could own!
I really wish they made this in headband form for the Belles. If they did, I would be an owner of one in a heartbeat. Speaking of hearts, Valentines day is just around the corner (17 days to be exact). I've never been a huge fan of Valentines day, I don't mean to sound like a party pooper, but to me, it's a bit overrated. Nevertheless, it's a day to rock pink or red. I'm all about color coordinating holidays. So this year, I am thinking it is totally acceptable don a tulle tutu. Time and time again, I've posted my obsession for tutus, why not use Valentines day as an excuse? The best part? Tutus are really inexpensive. My favorite is this one:
It is from Forever21 and it is only $15.80. Pair it with black tights, metallic flats, a black tank, and a fitted blazer and you're in business. Last but not least, Superbowl Steeler Sunday is 9 days away. If they win, I will be treating myself to this:
Who am I kidding, I'm no fair weather fan? Win or lose, this is getting ordered. The 24 oz. Tervis. Perfect for my coffee obsession.
Have a fabulous Friday!
Yours,
sCe

5 comments:

Let The Tide Pull Your Dreams Ashore said...

I am having a party for a girl friend this weekend and she is wearing the Scotland and I am planning on wearing the Grace...we are going to be a walking ad for Elizabeth McKay! Love the SP duck boot print. Have a great weekend! xx

RICHARD MOISAN said...

Même pour un homme, ton blog est intéressant. Bravo!
Et bon week-end.

Miss Liss said...

LOVE angus & julia stone! They're from Australia- I saw them at a festival like 3 years ago- AMAZING

Rachel Elizabeth said...

love your style--reminds me of my home back east!

thanks for the Elizabeth McKay tip!

xo

Rachel
www.doodleandlucy.com

Fashion Meets Food said...

I am loving the pale pink skirt. Definitely be able to do something gorgeous and chic with that!

xo

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure