Monday, February 21, 2011

Dear Milly

Dear Milly,
My spring shopping fever has officially sprung and I have never seen a design in any of your lines that I don't like. In fact, I am obsessed with everything...and your latest line most definitely does not disappoint. I love the red, navy and white color combination you've got going on and the nautical vibe. The sailboat embellishments are also a fantastic touch. I would like one of everything.
Love,
Summer Wind

 4
5 
Have you started your spring shopping yet? There are so many goodies out there I can barely contain my excitement! Aren't all of Milly's pieces to die for? I'm certainly in love. Have a fabulous day!
Yours, 
sCe

7 comments:

Seashells and Southern Belles said...

I love that sailboat tote!!

Christy said...

I am in love with the Delft blue dress!

living well said...

I love that yellow coat! Actually, I agree - I love ALL of Milly's spring line!!

Teach.Workout.Love said...

wow i love these outfits!!!!!!

Portuguese Prepster said...

I love the tote and the yellow coat!

KatieBug said...

I adore Milly! Some of the best dresses...need that tote!

Susie said...

Obsessed with them all. So cute!!

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure