Thursday, March 31, 2011

Birthday Countdown: 2 weeks

TWO weeks from today and I will be turning 21! I am SO excited for it! Not for the presents but because I will finally be able to join all my friends at bars and parties where you have to be 21 to partake! Well ok... and the presents too! I am also even more excited because my parents and sister will be coming down to celebrate with me as well! I can't think of anything specifically that I want for my birthday this year,but here are things that I have been lusting over since my last birthday (Mom, Dad, I know you're reading this...)






I don't know if I should try and justify myself of this list, but a girl is only 21 once, right? And of course I chose some inexpensive picks such as the Kate Spade bow ring which is only $75 and only happens to come in a size 7 at the moment, and that just happens to be my size. I think it might be meant to be, no? And the Kate Spade hand in hand idiom bangle? Well that's under $50! As for the others... well they're not such cheap dates, but every girl deserves a gold watch, Louis Vuitton Speedy, Kate Spade wallet, David Yurman ring, and Ray Ban Sunglasses, right?... 2 weeks and counting! Have a fabulous day!
Yours,
sCe

11 comments:

Kimberly O. said...

Every girl most definitely needs a DY ring. I got one for Christmas from my boyfriend and it's now a treasured piece of jewelry in my collection. Yippee for almost 21!

Argyle and Alligators said...

21 is such a fun birthday! I can't believe mine was always 3 years ago - crazy. And your list looks so fab, I just may steal it for my own list :)

Miss Southern Prep said...

I have the silver DY ring and love it!

SJ said...

Ahh I want your entire wishlist too! I have the Louis Vuitton bag and it's my favorite!!

Bo-Nan said...

I know exactly what you mean about turning 21 not only getting the gifts (which is lovely) but also being able to go out in a different setting with everyone! Have so much fun!

Sundresses and Smiles said...

my top two pics are the hand in hand bangle and the ray bans!! both practical and still fun! ALSO..have you picked out a fun outfit for your 21st? I wore a fun sequined free people skirt, because, honestly, when else do you have an excuse to wear something like that on a random Sat night??

mFw said...

Super exciting!!! I can't wait to be 21 just a little over a year! Love your ideas for gifts!!!

EFT Manual said...

I love everything on your list!

Ashley said...

There is actually another KS bow ring, that looks just like the bangle! I know they're sold out online but maybe they have it in stores. I got mine for Valentines day and I think it was only $45! :) Also, that 3 pearl ring by DY is GORGEOUS!

caknitter said...

I agree, every girl deserves and needs a Louis Vuitton speedy.
It's a classic piece and a perfect addition to any preppy wardrobe.
:-)

Ruth said...

Great list! I hope you have a wonderful birthday.

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure