Wednesday, May 4, 2011

OOTD


Apologies for the lack of interesting posts this week, I have been crazy busy catching up with all of my friends who have been abroad, busy packing up my room to move back to Pittsburgh, studying for finals, last minute lunches with friends, and last minute papers. However, I promise, regular posting will resume next week! Today is an OOTD featuring Lilly Pulitzer cable-knit cardigan and Brooks Brothers shorts. This outfit is super comfortable but still bright and cheerful to get me through finals week. What do you wear during finals week? Have a fabulous day!
Yours,
sCe

2 comments:

Ashley Lauren said...

you look so cute and preppy! I love it! Have a great week doll! xoxo

Anonymous said...

is that a popped collar i spy?, very cute

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure