Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Weekend in Richmond


This past weekend I packed my bags and headed to Richmond, VA to visit some sorority sisters and bEw! I have been to Richmond several other times, but I never got to explore the city as much as I got to this weekend.
 I think my favorite place was definitely the Hall Tree which is an upscale consignment store. I had never been to a consignment store before, but now, I am hooked.
Total price paid for both of these skirts? The top is Lilly and the second one is Vineyard Vines... only $40! Such a deal, it felt like stealing! I also made a stop at Peter-Blair with bEw, and I fell in love. I could shop 'til I drop and they don't even have anything for women! However, they had a great selection of grosgrain watch bands...
I just had to get a pink and green one. I couldn't resist... plus, there are not many men who could rock a pink and green watchband!
I ate a whole lot of food... I kid you not. Above is jDf, lBa, bEw, me, and D at Conch Republic. It just opened up and is right on the river. It was so fun to sit outside and be able to watch the sun set.
I also ate at Carrytown Burgers which was SO good... I got the alifornia burger and it had delicious guac on it!
Above: bEw and I in the "fan". I got to learn all of the Richmond lingo as well which is a whole lot more confusing than I thought... maybe even more confusing than the Pittsburgh lingo... nahhh. Overall, I give Richmond rave reviews. Good friends, good food, good fun, and good shopping... what more could a girl ask for? What did you all do this past weekend?
Have a fabulous day!
Yours,
sCe

12 comments:

Bethany said...

Looks like a fun weekend! Great finds in the consignment shop. The martini print is adorable. xoxo

Let The Tide Pull Your Dreams Ashore said...

Looks like a fun weekend! I love the pink and green watch band...I know a guy that has that exact one. How much fun are consignment shops? It’s the best to make a little extra $ off of the clothes that no longer fit! xx

Rachel said...

Oh I could've seen you! Glad you had a good time in Richmond :)

Amanda said...

Really cute skirts! I'm all about thrift and consignment stores! :)

Muffy said...

Waht fun! Looks like a blast!

Caitlin C. said...

I can't believe you got both of those skirts for only $40! That's amazing.. I want to take a roadtrip to Richmond just to go to that store :)

Rachel said...

My home city :) Glad you enjoyed it!

kelseaf said...

I'm so glad you loved Richmond! I am living here for the summer and love it already too! I'll have to check out all those fabulous places to eat!

Alexandra Bee Blog said...

I did a post on Peter Blair last week!! Next time you're in Richmond check out Clementine's in Carytown--it's my FAV consignment shop. I also am a huge fan of Carytown Burgers & Fries and am going to have to check out Conch Republic!

Heather A. said...

Great to hear you had a good time in Richmond! Isn't Peter Blair amazing?? My brother loves it! Next time you're in town, you'll have to stop into the Pink Palm while you are over that way :) We were just talking about The Hall Tree today and how they h

I've also been wanting to try Conch Republic so it's nice to hear that you enjoyed it! I'll have to check it out soon!

Miss Smith said...

Apparently I went to The Hall Tree a little too late on Saturday! I did get an adorable Ralph Lauren Polo dress for $12, a Vineyard Vines pink belt for $11, and a pair of seersucker shorts for $6. So I guess that was still good!

I'm glad Richmond treated you well! <3

Royar said...

Isn't Richmond fabulous? I'll definitely have to go to The Hall Tree next time I go up there! Glad you had a great time! XO

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure