Thursday, August 4, 2011

Beach Bag Addition


My cousin, tBe, had this brush with her on vacation. It's called The Wet Brush.Well, I am now in love. Seriously, this thing gets through any knots! It was so perfect to use after getting out of the lake. This is definitely a must have (new to me!) in my beach bag and one for my bathroom as well! They're a little under $20 on most websites but Amazon has them starting at $4.50! Definitely worth every penny!
Do you have a wet brush? Have you ever tried it? What are your secrets for detangling your hair post-pool or post-shower? Have a fabulous day!
Yours,
sCe

8 comments:

Portuguese Prepster said...

My wavy hairs always gets so tangled that I use L'Oreal kids tangle spray! That brush is a fantastic idea!

Anonymous said...

I just ordered one for me and one for my friend!! Thanks for the tip!

Legally Brunette Kate said...

I have crazy thick, wavy hair that's always tangled when it gets wet...I'm going to have to try this.

legallybrunettekate.blogspot.com

CLP said...

OMG! I am totally going to get one of these for my sister to use on my niece. It's a nightmare for her to brush through my niece's hair (she's 8)after spending the day at the pool (think lots of tears). Thanks for the great tip!

Anonymous said...

I have one and I love it!!

Julie (Little Pink Rain Boots) said...

I'm ordering myself one. Thanks for letting us know about these, I've been looking for a brush like this for ages.

A. said...

I am intrigued! I have to look into this brush. Thanks!

Ashley said...

you're the only other person I know that uses this! It literally is the best brush for days spent in the water!

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure