}
Home     About     Contact     shop     Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2017     shop my outfits     disclosure                             

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Beach Bag Addition


My cousin, tBe, had this brush with her on vacation. It's called The Wet Brush.Well, I am now in love. Seriously, this thing gets through any knots! It was so perfect to use after getting out of the lake. This is definitely a must have (new to me!) in my beach bag and one for my bathroom as well! They're a little under $20 on most websites but Amazon has them starting at $4.50! Definitely worth every penny!
Do you have a wet brush? Have you ever tried it? What are your secrets for detangling your hair post-pool or post-shower? Have a fabulous day!
Yours,
sCe

8 comments:

Portuguese Prepster said...

My wavy hairs always gets so tangled that I use L'Oreal kids tangle spray! That brush is a fantastic idea!

PinkPolkadotAA said...

I just ordered one for me and one for my friend!! Thanks for the tip!

Legally Brunette Kate said...

I have crazy thick, wavy hair that's always tangled when it gets wet...I'm going to have to try this.

legallybrunettekate.blogspot.com

CLP said...

OMG! I am totally going to get one of these for my sister to use on my niece. It's a nightmare for her to brush through my niece's hair (she's 8)after spending the day at the pool (think lots of tears). Thanks for the great tip!

Hannah said...

I have one and I love it!!

Little Pink Rain Boots said...

I'm ordering myself one. Thanks for letting us know about these, I've been looking for a brush like this for ages.

A. said...

I am intrigued! I have to look into this brush. Thanks!

Ashley said...

you're the only other person I know that uses this! It literally is the best brush for days spent in the water!