Monday, August 22, 2011

Fall Essentials Part 6: The Tervis Tumbler and Camelbak


I love my Tervis Tumblers. I really do think they are an essential part of college. Carry this reusable tumbler wherever you go. It's eco-friendly and keeps your drinks hot or cold without any condensation. You can also change the lids. They have a to-go lid and a lit with a straw. I love that they are personalized and they even have a bunch of different logos for different schools! I seriously use my Tervis every single day while I am at school. I fill it with hot coffee in the morning, diet coke or iced tea in the afternoon and then hot tea or coffee at night.

This photo is from the Tervis website. It shows all of the different shapes and sizes options. I am a HUGE coffee drinker. I like it black and I usually drink it out of my 16 oz. but I think I'm going to be drinking it out of my 24 oz. starting this winter-- in my mind, you can never have enough coffee!

Next is the Camelbak water bottle. I also use this daily. I had one that lasted me all throughout my freshman and sophomore year and now I have two that I alternate between. I keep one filled up and in the fridge and one on the go... that way I'll always have a full, cold water bottle on hand! They have a newer one called the Groove where it actually filters the water in your bottle as you drink it. Might just have to invest in one! They also have neoprene sleeves available so that the condensation doesn't get all over the place!
What do you drink your beverages out of on the go at school? Have a fabulous day!
Yours,
sCe

7 comments:

Preppy Girl Meets World said...

I have the Camelbak Groove and it is amazing and seriously worth every penny. I have started drinking so much more water since I bought it and it is perfect for traveling.

Preppy Buckeye said...

I have both! My camelbak has started leaking though, so I've been using my tervis tumbler. I think I need to get a monogrammed one, love yours!

Ashley said...

Love love love my tervis tumblers!! They are so perfect for everything!

Lindsey said...

I constantly have my Tervis filled with Diet Coke. I just recently found out that you can buy monogrammed ones (where have I been, right?) and I am definitely adding those to my birthday wish list.

Mrs Nautical Belle said...

These are my two favorite cups to use at school too!

xoxo.

Michelle said...

I LOVE this post because I absolutely LOVE my tervie (that's what I call it) and use it everyday for my coffee, and I also LOVE my camelbak and use it all day everyday for my water!

The Aly Way said...

I'm loving all these posts, and agree completely! My camelbak is a constant in my life as a student. Once it get colder outside, my Tervis always has coffee with Almond Joy creamer!

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure