Wednesday, August 10, 2011

OOTD


While on vacation one night, we took a boat ride to dinner at the yacht club and had a wonderful time. I wore a Calypso for Target dress and loved it! The color was so pretty and a perfect summer shade. It actually had a bit of a Chinoiserie feel to it because of the detail near the chest of the dress. It also had pockets (fun bonus in my book).
This is a closer up view of the dress! Just loved it and bVc and I matched with out colors--how cute! What were your favorite pieces in the Calypso St. Barth for Target line? Have a fabulous day!
Yours,
sCe

9 comments:

Designs by Kara Kihm said...

Very Cute! Love the color!

Emily said...

You look great :)

xx Emily @ laughliveandshop.blogspot.com

Jess at Just Rainbows and Butterflies said...

You look so pretty in that shade of blue!

Anonymous said...

I'm wearing my Calypso St. Barth for Target tunic today!! It's so soft and comfortable, but I LOVE the dress you have. What a great color, I'm jealous I wasn't able to find it in my size... people were lined up for the release of Calypso at our Target!

Preppy Buckeye said...

How cute, love how you two are matching!

kelseaf said...

Love the dress, that blue looks great on you!

Anonymous said...

May I ask how the dress runs in size? It looks adorable on you! It's only available for online order though, so I can't go and try it on. I am usually a 2-4, but I read it runs small...

Any advice would be appreciated!

xo

notanymore said...

I would love to see more pictures of the Yacht club.

Ashley said...

The color is gorgeous! Target really hit the nail on the head with the Calypso line!!

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure