Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Sonora by Double H Maggie Boot


While on vacation in Georgia, we stopped into a new boot shop that had just opened up. I was in the market for some new cowboy boots and my luck was just right that day because I am now a proud owner of some gorgeous new boots (post on that to come!).Well, while in there, I spotted the most gorgeous pair of boots. They were even on clearance (I can't for the life of me remember the price!). But I remembered to type the brand into my phone and have literally scoured every site to try and find these boots but I can't find them for sale anywhere! They only had a size 5 and a size 6 in store and there was no way my size 8 1/2 foot was ever going to fit!
The only thing I could find out about these boots is that they are the Sonora Maggie by Double H boot. I can't really find any other information on them. I don't even know if this is a good brand. But when I felt these boots they were exceptional quality and so unique compared to any other boot in the entire store! Does anyone know about this brand of boot or is anyone the lucky owner of this boot!? I am no longer in the market for a new pair of cowboy boots, but if there is anyway I can get my hand on a pair of these, then these will be my next purchase! Aren't they gorgeous?! Have a fabulous day!
Yours,
sCe

3 comments:

Emily said...

I just bought a pair of frye boots and can't wait to wear them! Hope you find the boots, they would be great on you!

xx Emily @ laughliveandshop.blogspot.com

Christy said...

http://reviews.qvc.com/1689/A147044/double-h-a147044-double-h-maggie-leather-two-tone-western-boot-reviews/reviews.htm

I found this review for them. The review seems to match what I saw available on their site. Hope this helps!

Sam W. said...

love these boots!! they look great :)

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure