Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Southern Frock

While on vacation, I wore this great Southern Frock dress. I cannot remember where I first heard of this brand but I am so happy I did. In the above pictures, I am wearing the Strapless Seersucker Sweetheart Neck dress. It fits like a dream and was so comfortable to wear. I was hesitant to wear a pretty dress for a boat ride, but this dress was comfortable and perfect for the casual atmosphere. I can't wait to wear it again at school with cowboy boots or to a late summer wedding with wedges and layered pearls. I also love love love the cut of the top of the dress. I think it'd be perfect as a bridesmaid dress and now that I've seen myself in this type of neckline, I'm in love!
For sizing, it is definitely true to size. I am wearing a size 4, and I range from a size 2 or 4. I do have to say for this dress, if you have a bigger bust, I would go a size up.
 Next up on my list of wants is the Southern Frock Knotted Cap Sleeve dress.

I love the neutral shade of this dress and it looks great on the model so I'm crossing my fingers but am quite confident because of how perfectly the seersucker dress fit me! The quality is another thing that is making me want more-- I love the fact that the strapless seersucker dress has a hidden elastic band around the back to securely keep your top in the dress.

They have so many different styles of dresses to choose from... I want them all... 
 Have you ever shopped Southern Frock? Have a fabulous day!
Yours, 
sCe

13 comments:

Lindsey said...

That dress is so cute! I love the cut of the top, and it looks great on you. I also like the cap sleeve dress. Perfect for now and for the fal!

Caitlin C. said...

I love the dress you wore on vacation! And the neckline is fabulous... I love it! You just might have convinced me to order from Southern Frock... one of their Carolina blue dresses would be perfect for gameday.

Seashells and Southern Belles said...

One of my friends is best friends with the girls that started SF! They are from Raleigh, where I live. Their stuff is so pretty and I def think are going to do well!! That dress looks great on you!

Caitlin said...

I've never shopped "Southern Frock" before, but I just checked out their website and I absolutely love it! Thanks for sharing! :)

Anonymous said...

The owner of Southern Frock, Emily, is one of my best friends. She will be thrilled to see your post!

Portuguese Prepster said...

I loooove that dress! It is so pretty.

Carolina On My Mind said...

I've never heard of Southern Frock, but I'm loving the two dresses that you featured!

Anonymous said...

That dress is ADORABLE! Looks so great with your pearls!

Rebecca said...

love that dress! checking outt the website now =]

sSe said...

This is an absolutely georgous line of dresses. This is for sure a wonderful company to watch.

Ashley said...

I'm always searching for more seersucker! Thanks for the rec!!

Mrs Nautical Belle said...

Such a cute dress!

xoxo.

Sierra said...

What a darling frock! You look beautiful and I hope you are doing well sweetie!

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure