}
Home     About     Contact     shop     featured     disclosure     shop my outfits                             

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Computer = Dunzo

Just to update everyone on my technology status-- My BlackBerry so kindly wiped itself. Meaning it locked me out of my phone and erased all of my contacts, apps, etc. Then, the next day, my computer started making weird noises and the screen literally came apart from the keyboard. Safe to say I've had some pretty bad technology problems! So, I've been going through sorority recruitment and haven't had time to make it to a computer on campus to blog (If you're in a sorority then you'll understand that I've barely even had time to sleep)! Girls get their bids today and I cannot wait to meet all of the newest girls! So after tomorrow, I will hopefully get my computer back and it will be in great shape, and I won't have anymore time to devote to recruitment meaning lots of blogging! 

Since I have recruitment on the brain, I will leave you with a picture of my big and I. She graduated in May and I miss her dearly! It's also funny that this was taken in my (now) townhouse and this was taken before I even knew I would be living there! Thank goodness I have my little and g-little and soon I will be getting a gg-little (I'm so old!!!).
Have a fabulous day! I can't wait to catch up on everyone else's blogs as well!
Yours,
sCe

2 comments:

Turtles and Pearls said...

My Mac has starting overheating and making this weird beeping noise. When I took it to the Apple store, the guy seemed like he had no clue what I was talking about!! Computer issues are so frustrating. I hope recruitment has been going well!

Cerulean Bill said...

Your Blackberry didn't happen to have a self-destruct chip, did it?