}
Home     About     Contact     shop     featured     disclosure     shop my outfits                             

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Fashion Night Out: Eloise Edition


If you're in the loop with NYC fashion, then you know that tonight is the third annual FNO (Fashion Night Out). If you are not familiar with FNO, it is basically a night where many designers, celebrities and shoppers alike all go out and shop. It's a very glamorous and fun event to kick start fashion week!
Last year, there were two episodes of Gossip Girl involving FNO! I would absolutely love to go to FNO because many stores issue limited edition collections just for that night. Not to mention that while shopping, you could rub elbows with designers and celebs! Well, if you are a lucky lady and are attending FNO, then stop by The Plaza Hotel (one of my faveeeee hotels) because...
The beloved Eloise now has a Hollywood doll! It is a Madame Alexander doll and the first 10 people get a goodie bag! I couldn't go for the Eloise Tea this summer and unfortunately cannot attend this event either...talk about some bad scheduling! However, if you are in the area, check it out!
The doll is sure to be ah-dorable as Eloise would say because look how cute the Madame Alexander doll above is!
Also, some of my other favorites are partaking in FNO...

Are you partaking in FNO? Have you been in the past? Have a fabulous day!
Yours,
sCe

3 comments:

Portuguese Prepster said...

o I wish I could go! darn school!

Kristine Elizabeth said...

I went last year, and it was amazing! Absolutely incredible. In the Louis Vuitton store there were dancers lining the stairs doing all kinds of crazy things. I wish I could go back this year.

Turtles and Pearls said...

I've never been..wish I could go! School gets in the way of everything.