Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Summer Recap Through My Cameraphone


I don't take a lot of pictures with my phone, but this summer I took some fun ones that I thought I'd share--just little snippets of summer 2011!
 Just Madras made it out with me the first time I ever went to the South Side. The South Side is a place in Pittsburgh where there are tons of bars. The one I was at was really neat because it had an upper patio that was outdoors and you could see the entire street from above!
 I thought this was such a cute picture. I took it in Richmond at Peter Blair. They have the cutest ties and bowties for men. I wish they would carry some girls items!
I finally got a picture frame for the Eloise sketch that bEw did for me for my 21st birthday. The left side is my name and then the right, Eloise. It's definitely a fun and meaningful addition to my room!
 cCm and I at Taylor Swift at Heinz Field! Love Taylor and loved her show! Did anyone else see Taylor Swift this summer?
Fireworks from the 4th of July! Unfortunately the weather was not very cooperative on the 4th, however, it let up a little so the fireworks could happen!
Sushi from my absolutely favorite sushi place in Pittsburgh. I usually get spicy salmon, spicy tuna, and then I usually choose a different roll each time along with seaweed salad! So yummy! Thinking about this now is making my mouth water!
I took this to send to bEw because he had gotten me a Juicy Couture necklace for my birthday but I took it to my jeweler and had it made into a bracelet.

These are Miss Trish of Capri for Target sandals that I got on sale for a steal of a deal. I am obsessed with them!!
On our way down to my lake house, we stopped at this cute little country gas station and they had all the ice cream truck classics. I chose the Spongebob Popsicle-- definitely brings back memories!
And last but not least, the sunset at my lake house! Isn't it gorgeous! I wish I was there right now!!
Have a fabulous day!
Yours,
sCe



6 comments:

Beantown Prepster said...

Now I'm dying for sushi! Looks delish! Such fun pics.

PinkPolkadotAA said...

Looks like a fun Summer! I love your pink and green watch :)

Portuguese Prepster said...

looks like you had a great summer! love the slideshow.

BAH said...

Looks like a fabulous summer! Makes me miss Pittsburgh!

Emily said...

cute pictures! I should do a post like this- I always end up taking the most random pictures & it's funny to look back on them. I went to see Taylor Swift this summer and LOVED her show! xo

Sundresses and Smiles said...

That Eloise sketch is too cute and I love how you framed it! I also love Peter Blair and even did a post on it at the beginning of the summer!

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure