cCm, me, and tBhTime to Give Thanks. Here is what I am thankful for:
- My dad who is hard at work every day to support my sister, mom, and I
- My sister for getting into her first choice college! I am so proud of her!
- My mom for cooking such delicious meals while I am home from college and for being a great mother!
- Healthy friends and family
- My cute pup and his pretty scarves for the holiday season
- My blog readers! I love each and every one of you and am so happy and thankful for all of the connections I have made these past 2 and a half years!
- My new bright red nail polish-- I can't get enough-- It's Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in cherry red and was only $3 at Walmart (talk about a steal)!
- The semester almost being over. While I don't want college to end, I am ready to be done with these professors and all of the papers I have had to write. It was easily the most writing I have ever done in one semester.
- Hot coffee. Amen.
- My recently new iPhone that makes connecting easier than ever.
- Frank Sinatra Christmas Music
- My dad's warm cozy sweaters-- I
stoleborrowed from him. Seriously, wearing over-sized cable knits to lounge in is so wonderful.
- Having access to clean water and delicious food. After attending the Hunger Banquet event that I recently attended and have mentioned briefly on Twitter has really changed my outlook on life. Of course, I want some of the latest and greatest, but it really makes me realize how luck I am that I have clean water and food because many do not have that luxury.
- My education.
- My new car.
- Not having to cook a thing on Thanksgiving--Thanks, Mom! (I really don't enjoy cooking)
- Skiing weather is almost here!
- Christmas movies (Home Alone, The Holiday, Meet Me in St. Louis, The Family Stone, The Grinch, etc.)
- Scented candles--so calming
- Looking forward to staying at a gorgeous hotel to celebrate the end of the semester in Washington, D.C. with my family and friends.
- Down blankets. They are the best.
Joy is what happens to us when we allow ourselves to recognize how good things really are.- Anonymous