Wednesday, November 16, 2011

J. McLaughlin and Preppy


Are you attending the Preppy: Cultivating Ivy Style book signing at J. McLaughlin tomorrow night at their Georgetown store?

I will be in attendance and would love to know if any of you will be there so I know to look for fellow bloggers (if you are attending, comment or e-mail me at SummerWind41490@gmail.com)! I am SO excited-- I hear it is going to a fabulous time. It is from 6-8pm in the evening and the J. McLaughlin holiday 2011 line will be on display.You will also be able to meet authors of this gorgeous book (seriously, I have had my book since it came out and I can't put it down with all of the gorgeous images!).

I needed to share one of my favorites of their Holiday look book. The above clutches are SO perfect for the holidays-- I have the ribbon clutch in multi-colored so it is more of a summery style but I love it! Plus, I am dying for the sequin skirt (I'm thinking this is a great NYE option).
 There is not a single thing that I would change about the women's outfit on the right. That skirt is simply to.die.for.

What are you loving from J. McLaughlin's Holiday 2011 Look Book? Do you love Preppy as much as I do? Hope to see some friends at the event tomorrow night! Have a fabulous day!
Yours,
sCe

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ah so upset I couldn't go! But please let me know when you're in D.C., I'd love to meet up with a fellow preppy blogger!

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure