Friday, January 13, 2012

Crystal Catcher


I have been wanting a valet tray for some time now, however, sometimes they look too manly. This crystal "catch all" is actually a wine coaster that I got from Lenox. However, I saw it as a different purpose. I now use this next to my nightstand at home  to house all of the things I like to have next to my bed. It goes really well with the crystal lamp and ring holder so I think it's a winner.
What do you think? Do you experiment with using different things for different purposes? Have a fabulous day!
Yours,
sCe

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this! I got a crystal box to keep my engagement ring in at night and when I shower. I also have a crystal catch-all similar to yours for my pearls and favorite jewelry that I wear a lot that doesn't ever make it to my jewelry box.

Portuguese Prepster said...

I'm always buying little trinkets and making up uses for them!

Beth Dunn said...

I love all things crystal!
xoxo
SC

Grace said...

So cute! I totally need something like that, haha.

The Preppy Princess said...

Yes, there are loads of things we have 'repurposed," as we call it, especially little boxes and trays. This one is perfect for those things we all have on the nightstand or dresser, and it looks so pretty!

Sending you a smile,
tp

a said...

I use a tray, but i might have to look into the crystal catch - all. It's so pretty :)

You've been tagged

http://prepinternational.blogspot.com/2012/01/my-first-tag.html

Evann said...

Hello! I just wanted to let you know that I've been reading your blog for awhile, and it was part of my inspiration to start my own. I'm actually from Pittsburgh, as well, but live in NYC now. Hope you have a great week!

Evann
http://evannpaige.blogspot.com/

a said...

No problem :)

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure