Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Knock Knock: Housekeeping


I've decided to do a bit of Summer Wind housekeeping so please, bear with me. First order of business?

E-mail (SummerWind41490@gmail.com)

I LOVE receiving e-mails. It seriously makes my day! Recently, I've been noticing a lot of time sensitive e-mails. It usually takes me around 5 days after I receive a blog related e-mail to respond so if it is something that needs answering ASAP, then go ahead and put "TIME SENSITIVE" in the subject. That way I can respond to you quickly!
Really, the best way to ask a question is on the Summer Wind Facebook page or the Summer Wind Tumblr page.


Facebook
Rumor has it that Blogger is doing away with Friend Connect. You know... the followers counter? To keep track of who follows my blog, and so I can follow your blog back, "like" Summer Wind on Facebook! If you have a blog page on Facebook and I don't follow, let me know and I'll be sure to "like"  your page! It's a great way to keep in touch!


Comments
Just like e-mails, I LOVE comments. I have been getting questions in the comments section as well and the only way I can think to answer the questions is in the comments section of each post. So if you ask a question in the comments, be sure to check back for an answer (I'm going to try to remember to do this for every post!).


Social Media Outlets
I never announced that I was on Pinterest so I get a lot of questions regarding that! Here are links to all of the social media sites I am on.
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Pinterest (I don't pin much though!)
  • Tumblr
  • Instagram: SummerWind41490 (I am OBSESSED with Instagram!)
  • Polyvore
  • Currently Obsessed (I'm somewhat new to this.. It's basically a place where I can keep a file of things that I'm loving.. like clothes/jewels/shoes/etc.  complete with links to the actual website where you can make purchases) To access Currently Obsessed, you need a code... my code is Summer_WindObsessed 
I guess I'm pretty social...Maybe a little too social? Nahhh..  What networks are you on? Have a fabulous day!
Yours,
sCe

5 comments:

Let The Tide Pull Your Dreams Ashore said...

I can’t believe that they are doing away with friend connect...I will be following you via FB! xx

Carly A. Heitlinger said...

Re: Google Friend Connect... I think (not 100% sure...) that it's only going away for non-blogger sites. So you're fine :)

Grace said...

I love Pinterest! And I'm pretty sure Carly's right about GFC.

Emily said...

Carly is right! I googled it right after I read your post and I called them because I got so nervous! Don't worry! :]

shamim said...

hi. i'm shamim and i'm from Iran. i've been following ur blog for almost a year and i really enjoy reading it. i've just started mine. i think i have something to share with other people about myself and my people. i wonder if u could give me some advise on how to be a better blogger. tnx:)

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure