}
Home     About     Contact     shop     featured     disclosure     shop my outfits                             

Friday, February 17, 2012

cCm!


Last weekend, cCm went to her Snowball dance. It was one where the girls asked the guys. She wore the dress I wore on New Years Eve and I have to say she looked fabulous!
 cCm and daddy
cCm and her date! Doesn't she look so pretty?!
The whole group!
I absolutely loved high school dances. I looked forward to each and every one and am proud to say that I went to them all! They are such a fun thing that is kind of out of the norm for a high school-er. Plus, I think it teaches the guys how to treat a lady and how to be a gentleman.
Have a fabulous day!
Yours, 
sCe


7 comments:

Miss Margarita said...

She looks so pretty!!

Jenna said...

She looks beautiful! Gorgeous dress. And I LOVED all of my high school dances, too! I went to an all girls school so not only did we have our own dances to go to, but the boys' dances to attend, as well! :)

Café Moka said...

Love her dress! So pretty!

Melissa said...

That dress is so nice and she looks beautiful!

Grace said...

Her dress is so cute! I can't wait to go to my high school's!

Sarah said...

I love her dress. I always loved dances!

Portuguese Prepster said...

I agree, I loved high school dances! she looks gorgeous!