Friday, March 2, 2012

J. McLaughlin Spring 2012


Are you all obsessing over the J. McLaughlin spring/summer line as much as I am? Here are my favorite picks (my birthday is only a month a way... hint, hint, Mom and Dad!.
FIJI REVERSIBLE JACKET  I love anything that is reversible!
NEW LARK DRESS The perfect LWD. I love the pale blue hue that they offer as well!
 PRINTED WOOL SCARVES This gives any Murfee a run for its' money!
PRINTED DOPP KIT I picture this with a nice big white or navy monogram!
What are you loving from J. McLaughlin for the upcoming warm weather? Have a fabulous day!
Yours,
sCe


6 comments:

Kelly said...

these are such cute picks! I really like that tunic!

Anonymous said...

Marley Lilly is doing monogrammed bandea's for the spring. Know how important monogram is!!

Grace said...

I loooove J. McLaughlin! Their Laney dress is so adorable!

Prep International said...

love the scarf, and the prints on everything as well

Portuguese Prepster said...

love the tunic!

Mree said...

Great picks!

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure