Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Misikko Does it Again!


Remember my post about how much I love my HANA hair dryer from Misikko? Well, Misikko generously sent me another product to test out. Before Misikko contacted me the first time, I had never heard of HANA or of Misikko but now it is one of my go-to hair care websites. Their selection of hair dryers, flat irons, and curling irons are the best of the best and I cannot say enough great things about the company. I normally curl my hair with a curling iron from Target, however, I will definitely straighten my hair every once in a while. I have a great flat iron from Sally's beauty that does the trick because my hair is naturally pretty straight but after using the HANA Titanium flat iron, my old iron is a flop. Take a look for yourself...
My hair is so soft and full of volume. The reason I don't usually straighten my hair is because I like a lot of volume and straightening my hair usually takes a lot of the volume out of my hair but this flat iron does not. I also love that it has curved plates so I can tuck my hair in or our at the ends or even curl my hair with the iron if I really wanted to. Just like the HANA air hair dryer, the flat iron has a super long cord so I can walk around while I straighten.

Have you shopped Misikko before? Have a fabulous day!
Yours,
sCe

*I was not compensated in any way for this post, Misikko generously sent me the flat iron. All opinions are my own.

4 comments:

Amanda said...

You look gorgeous! I love my flat iron, and I've been using it consistently (mostly to curl my hair), and it hasn't dried my hair out, which is what I like the best about it. Happy Wednesday!

Rebecca said...

looks awesome!!

southernbellejm said...

Oooh, that looks better than my Chi's job. Pretty!

Grace said...

Your hair looks fantastic! I am in dire need of a new straightener, so I may have to check it out!

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure