}
Home     About     Contact     shop     featured     disclosure     shop my outfits                             

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

SC and KM are Twins!


Ok, so maybe I exaggerate a bit that Kate Middleton and I are twins... I mean she is brunette and I'm blonde...But, I happened to wear a very similar outfit to the Duchess several days before she wore it... Yes, I feel so proud... I just had to share.
Nazy blazer? Check. Red denim? Check. Silky top? Check. I'm just lacking the heels and the scarf.
Great minds think alike, right? ;)
Anyways, I do love my red denim, I truly love the colored denim trend as a whole. Remember my post about pale pink denim?  I honestly haven't been able to find a pair of pale pink denim that fits me like I want them to at the price point that I like, however, I found my great red shade at Nordstrom and then got the hot pink denim skinnies from Old Navy. 
The first outfit I wore (the one with the blazer) was for class and then later in the week, I wore them for a night out. I wore a black silk top from Talbots, my Target Miss Trish of Capri sandals from last year, and my pretty Ritzy Ring!
Are you loving the colored denim trend? Have a fabulous day! Don't forget to enter the Summer Wind Ritzy Ring Giveaway.. it ends this Sunday at midnight!
Yours, 
sCe

13 comments:

JR Mazur said...

American Eagle has great color skinny's at a great price :-)

Vicky said...

I love Kate Middleton's style! A perfect mix of classy and trendy.

Cute outfit ;)

Haus and Home said...

I love the colored denim look I just have not jumped and bought a pair. You and your "twin" look cute in the red ones.

Anonymous said...

LOVE both outfits! I am on the hunt for the the perfect navy blazer to wear with great coral skinnies I scored at F21. And I have those Miss Trish sandals, LOVE them! Happy SPRING for almost 80 degree Boston.

Christine said...

So cute! I love the styling of Katherine - so chic and classic.

Rebecca Jill said...

Which brand are the red jeans from Nordstrom? I saw some browing in there the other day but I didn't have time to try them on. Love them! Awesome outfits!

Stephanie said...

Love love love your outfit!! :)

Rosie said...

Love beating favorite celebs to the style punch. It always gives you such a good feeling which is SO funny. Great pants as well...where are they from?

My Daily Journey to Share said...

So cute, I love it! Erica

Beth Dunn said...

Love the outfits! I have the target miss trish shoes too. So cute
xoxo
SC

Miss Margarita said...

Great mines thinks alike! Love your outfits!

Let The Tide Pull Your Dreams Ashore said...

Loving this look...I also have the faded red jeans from Anthro! xx

Kelly said...

I have been searching for the perfect pair or neon pants. naturally, I want Kate's!