Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Sponsor: Stella and Dot


One of my sorority sisters and good friends, Beth has become an independent stylist for Stella and Dot.

I honestly have never really paid attention to Stella and Dot before because it is compromised of mostly fashion jewelry, and up until recently, I didn't utilize much fashion jewelry into my wardrobe. But now that I love it, I can't get enough!
Beth and I!
Today I am  featuring a few pieces and looks that Beth has put together for some of my other gorgeous sorority sisters! Beth is someone who can make any outfit look absolutely fabulous. Even the girls in our sorority look up to her on all things to do with style! Another sorority sister, Madison, is a great photographer and she took the photos right outside of our sorority house!
This is my G-Little Allison! Isn't she gorgeous?! Allison is wearing:
 This is a close up of both pieces! 
Next up is Caroline! I love the way she pairs navy gingham with bright pink! Caroline is wearing:
Top, vest, and shorts - all JCrew 
A close up of the Paradise studs! I love these studs because they are a great alternative to pearl studs. 
 Kathleen is sporting the Charlize Teardrop Earrings. I absolutely love these and at $34, they are very affordable! They are also so perfect for summer... Turquoise is a summer staple! 
 On Kathleen:
Jeans - Lucky
Top - Anthropologie
 
I love all of these looks and the girls behind the looks! Have you shopped Stella and Dot? What are your favorite pieces? Here are some more pieces that I am loving:
Carobella Hoops

Shop Stella and Dot today and let me know what you pick up! Have a fabulous day!
Yours, 
sCe
 
 

3 comments:

Wendy Anderson Williams said...

Sydney, great write up and I know Beth appreciates it! All of you look great! Love your blog!

Katherine said...

I love Stella and Dot, my Mom got me a few pieces a couple of years ago and now I love it! :)

-KD

Grace said...

My cousin sells Stella and Dot, too, and I love it! Those earrings are adorable! :)

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure