Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Beauti Control by Becca

When a friend tells you to buy an amazing product, you probably believe it a lot more than when you a salesperson tells you to buy a product. 

Well, this is definitely true for me. I am much more likely to reach out to the blog world or my peers when I want to find a new beauty product to try out. I have to admit, I love trying things. I'll try anything once! Well, of course I had to try out some BeautiControl products when a JMU friend (who also happened to be in my Harry Potter class with me!) recommended it. I had never heard of it and was definitely interested. She works for BeautiControl and gave me the 411 about the company. She also sent me some things to try out. 

I was totally shocked by how much BeautiControl offers. From something as simple as body creme to something as complex as a tri-peptide complex, BeautiControl has something for any age and any skin type (wait till I do the makeup post.. such fun colors!!). I'm going to do a few posts about the products she sent me because this first product deserves its' very own post... It is INCREDIBLE. Seriously... I have never in my life seen so much result from one product. 

What is this magic product I speak of?! 

It's the Spa Resurface line and is the Microderm Abrasion for Face. The description says: "Professional grade crystals deeply exfoliate the skin's surface to dramatically increase skin firmness and restore clarity.".... Clarity is right. I've never had terrible skin, but I do have some acne scars and some pop up pimples here and there. I also think I have huge pores. 



What do you do with this stuff?
It's a pretty thick, white creamy substance with tiny little particles. You apply it with your fingers over your entire face and then you take a spinning brush and go over your entire face (you do this once a week before you go to bed). It's a little bit like exfoliating but the particles are teeny tiny and there are a lot more compared to an exfoliating cleanser.
I've done it for the past two weeks and I am not kidding you, my face is incredibly soft, clear and actually pretty. I honestly don't mind not wearing makeup because of the clarity of my skin. 

The above picture is highly embarrassing of me because it was midnight, post-shower and I was exhausted and ready for bed, but I just had to show you all how clear and smooth my face looked after I did the microderm abrasion treatment. 
The product is a little bit pricey for me because I usually purchase drugstore face cleansers and makeup removers. It is $56, but it is worth every penny. I think this is one of those products that would be in my answer to the infamous question "if you could only bring 5 things to a deserted island with you, what would they be". 

Right now through Friday, BeautiControl is having a deal where you can buy a set of 6 of the spa resurface products for a total of $163.. I haven't tried the other products in this line yet, but my next purchase is probably going to be the face creme... if you have wrinkles, this line is definitely for you.

Have you tried BeautiControl? What are you favorite products? Next week's BeautiControl post will be all about their Margarita line (yum).  To contact Becca, e-mail her at beautibecca@gmail.com and let her know I sent you! 

To learn more about BeautiControl and to connect with Becca, check out the Facebook page. Also, a big thank you is in order to Becca for sending me these products, giving me all of the information on how to use the products AND for introducing me to my new favorite product of all time. Have a fabulous day!
Yours, 
sCe

Note: The products mentioned in this post were sent to me. I was not compensated in any way. All opinions are my own. 

1 comment:

Beaufort Belle said...

You will love BeautiControl. I was an image consultant for BC years ago and there was not a product I didn't love.

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure