Thursday, October 4, 2012

Sponsor: Personalized From Me to You

Personalized From Me to You is Summer Wind's newest sponsor. PFMTY sent me one of their best sellers... lucky me!!

Without scrolling down, can you guess what it is? This is how it started... a hand sketched monogram! 

It is the cut out monogram ring... Doesn't it blend in well with my other pretties? I think so!

Priced at just $70, this makes the absolute perfect gift for any special lady in your life (Seriously gents, take notes!!!). I have seen similar style rings for double or triple the price and PFMTY's ring is sterling silver and hand made, so great quality is assured! Plus, I was SO surprised to receive my ring quickly. I received the mock up right when I placed the order and received the ring within a week and half (click the picture above to enlarge). To say PFMTY's customer service is fabulous is an understatement! 

PFMTY also offers the ever popular monogram necklace and the monogram bracelet (seen above) which is high atop my wishlist!

What is your favorite Personalized From Me to You item? Have you shopped PFMTY before? A big thank you and welcome to PFMTY as Summer Wind's newest sponsor! Have a fabulous day! 
Yours, 
sCe

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

SOOOO pretty!
-linda

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure