Thursday, December 20, 2012

Practicality

I love Pinterest and Tumblr as much as the next gal. There are some really fantastic images that inspire me. However, while the images are pretty, most are not practical. At all.

For example, the gold bangles in the top picture... I love the bold statement, I love the look, but how annoying would they be jangling on your wrist all day? Try typing on a computer with all of those bangles or putting a coat over those pretties. 

Does anyone else think like this?! I hope I'm not alone!!! 
Have a fabulous day!
Yours, 
sCe

6 comments:

Lynn said...

I agree! I am always looking for office appropriate fashion. What trend can I wear and be comfortable? Who really wears those high heels all day long?
Loving your blog. I can see we will be getting good ideas from you for the professional woman :)

CLP said...

I do the same thing! Haha. I look at that gorgeous picture of the backless ball gown and immediately think of how annoying it would be to find a bra for it. So glad I'm not the only one!

CLP said...

I do the same thing! Haha! For example, I look at that picture of the gorgeous backless gown and immediately think of how annoying it would be to find a bra for it. Glad to know I'm not the only one who does this!

JR Mazur said...

Totally agree! I teach high school, so I'm on my feet and I have to look appropriate as to not be confused for a student. I like seeing what's current but let's be honest it's totally not wearable for the every day woman!

Lily said...

Yesssss! I always see SO many pictures of people and they're bracelet "stacks" and just feel that most of them are way over the top and obnoxious...who wants to wear a half dozen or more bracelets?!?

Lily said...

Yesssss! I always see SO many pictures of people and they're bracelet "stacks" and just feel that most of them are way over the top and obnoxious...who wants to wear a half dozen or more bracelets?!?

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure