This post goes out to you. Because sometimes, you just need a little help in the gifting department. Let's review.
- Go to Sephora. They will help you pick out a nice fragrance or lipstick. YSL or Laura Mercier have been my two favorites recently. At around $30, this is the perfect little Valentine's treat!
- Tory Burch can do no wrong. Anything from Tory is a safe bet.
- Kate Spade, like Tory Burch, is always a safe choice. A girl can never have too many phone cases or enamel bangles.
- David Yurman is for the girl that you love. Any of the cable cuffs are a good choice.
- The monogram pillow is for your new girlfriend. A thoughtful, personalized gift but not too over the top.
- When in doubt, a bottle of Veuve and two glasses will do. Cheers!
What do you think ladies? Is your guy a fabulous gift giver? What are you giving your guy (here are some ideas from past posts here and here)?! Have a fabulous day!
**P.S. guys, the big day is next Thursday. Mark your calendars... you better not forget ;)