Thursday, March 7, 2013

Luck of the Irish

The day of imbibing in green beer, and sporting that kelly color is almost upon us. Well, what to wear? Lilly of course! She does it best; add a dash of pink and you're all set!

Country Squire Haberdashery sent me the cutest, figure flattering, most comfortable pair of colored denim ever.  I honestly would have never thought to try Lilly denim, it just never seemed to be a forte of theirs, but ohhhh was I wrong. See for yourself!

This is a casual "wear to work" ensemble. Perfect spring colors and a great relaxed look. I love love love that kelly green shade with navy.

And of course, you can't go wrong with pink and green. I actually wore this outfit to work one day with a Murfee and it was great, see on Instagram (@SummerWind41490).

With colored denim being an essential in a lady's wardrobe, Lilly is the way to go. I am not kidding you, these jeans feel like yoga pants! Have you tried Lilly denim? A big thank you to Country Squire for turning me onto my new go-to for fun denim! Have a fabulous day!
Yours,
sCe

3 comments:

John said...

Great outfits, but I really love that first one with the blazer. Well done!

PoshMomma said...

What could be more fab than green pants? You've captured being whimsical for the holiday, while still remaining utterly appropriate. Bravo!

Portuguese Prepster said...

oo I will have to try the pants!

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure