Thursday, June 27, 2013

JCrew Sale Picks

J.Crew is offering an extra 30% off their sale items using the code SUMMER30. My J. Crew is dangerously close to my office. I popped in last night and went wild-- there were so many fun summer picks and the extra 30% off was a big bonus! I purchased the above rugby dress in both colors and love it... in fact, I am wearing it today! Scroll through the widget above to see more of my favorite J. Crew sale picks. Are you partaking in the J.Crew extra 30% off sale? What are your favorite picks? Have a fabulous day! 
Yours, 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the rugby dress!

xoxo,
aHc
chicandpeonies.blogspot.com

P.S.--Be sure to check out my new blog and follow!

Christine said...

I also own that rugby dress! It's absolutely adorable. I can't seem to get enough of it.

Xoxo,

Christine

Anonymous said...

That silk keyhole top is to die for! I want it!!

Kristin Thompson said...

Thanks for the tip, love J.Crew!!

crumbsandcurls.blogspot.com

Charlotte Lindsay said...

I just shopped this sale at my local store! I can never seem to control my spending when it comes to J.Crew...

What widget do you use for the scrolling? I just love the simplicity of it.

Charlotte at wannabeprepp.blogspot.com

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure